BIBS Pacifier - Nordic Mint
BIBS Colour is the original soothers with a round shield and a cherry shaped nipple. The cherry shaped nipple and matte lightweight shield is designed to imitate the shape of a mother’s breast.
It is recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding – as both the specific length and shape of BIBS Colour gives the baby the correct sucking technique at the breast.
The round lightweight shield faces away from the baby’s face to facilitate a supply of air to the sensitive skin around baby’s
- Recommended by midwifes to support natural breastfeeding.
- Recommended for children aged 0-36 months.
- 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates, The shield is made of 100 percent food safe polypropylene
- Size 1 is suitable from 0- 6 months & size 2 is from 6 - 18 months (but can be used from newborn)
- The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex. The rubber is a natural material and therefore slight color variations may occur.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU.
- Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2.
- Please choose colour & size carefully as unfortunately we can’t offer a return/exchange due to hygienic reasons
Care & Safety
How to sterilize the pacifiers:
When cleaning the pacifier, just follow these three simple steps:
1) Put the pacifiers in a clean bowl. Pour them with boiling water.
2) Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 min.
3) Pick them up and let them dry on a clean towel.
The vast majority of pacifiers are with valve. If the nipple has a valve, be sure to squeeze excess water out of the seat part when the nipple is sufficiently cooled.
Always inspect the product carefully before each use. Especially when the baby has teeth. Pull the pacifier in all directions & discard it at the first sign of damage or weakness. Bibs recommend a replacement every 4-6 weeks for both safety and hygenic reasons.